Skip to content

Mortlach

Mortlach Distillery Established 1823 Speyside region. 

This distillery was founded by James Findlater in 1823, along with new some new part time owners it ran until 1831, it was sold for the sum of £270.00 to the new owner John Robertson who in turn sells it in 1832, by 1837 the distiller stops production until new owners James and John Grant who purchased the distillery in 1842 decide to restart production again in 1851. 

Known for its rich and complex smooth palate. 

This collection is empty

View all products